Step by Step: A Great way of Painting your own Mural without Knowing how to Draw
Yeah. You in the chair.
Illustrators and painters do this all the time.
It’s why we look at you weird sometimes when you freak out over our art. We will straight up tell you that it started as a photo and you never believe us. You’ll be standing there making it like we pulled this out of our brain and free-handed it without doing any rough sketches at all, like BAM. Done.
(Not that we aren’t saying that wouldn’t be pretty freaking sweet, but we’re only human.)
Art is 90% practice and practice is making art. You don’t make good art without making bad art. It just doesn’t work that way, however the remaining 10% is learning to work smarter rather than harder. Sometimes that involves doing something must like this tutorial.
So next time you have a crazy idea for something you want to do, don’t shelve it because none of your ‘artistic’ friends either don’t share your muse or don’t want to work for free. (Pro-tip: never ask an artist to work for free. That is what douchebags do, and you, you are not a douchebag.) Find a way to make it happen. Have fun with it and then brag about it for approximately forever because you earned it.